Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Breakin the Law; Part 2

So a few people have been asking me to follow up with the night I had to bring in the boys in blue. If you've no idea what I'm taking about have a read of this. There's not a lot to report, other than the fact that we have discovered that the guy is something of a celebrity, by the name of Nik Harcourt. The photo on IMDB looks like a mug shot, but he looks like that all the time.

Now, I live in a nice place, but frankly I'm surprised I live across the hall from the "most influential DJ in America". Anyway, if anything interesting happens, I'll be sure to update you all.

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Crimsonpig24 said...

He's a bloody Brummy - explains alot about his behaviouir - I used to work in Birmingham - Yam Yam city!

 
At August 18, 2007 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Stories of a woman who retired to the Aussie Bush said...

It also explains why I see all those cans of Stella in the trash can...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home